Skip to main content

@Everyone - Summer Work - Shrimp Interview - Designs



I have done some final thumbnail and im posting to get feedback because I want to include 3 shrimps on my Animation so here is 6 to decide who is going to be in everyone. :) Number 6 is a comidian Number 3 is more serious, The are both well done designs in my opinion.

Comments

  1. I agree that 6 and 3 have character to them. I also think that 4 fits with their style, but adds some variety because of how different the proportions are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie, im definitely going to develop some of these designs more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 06.05.21

Pot - Plants - Stage 1 - Correction 1  

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 05.05.21

Hanger -  Textured Hanger -  Lambert Material Hanger -  Wireframe   Substance Painter - Texturing

Life Drawing