Skip to main content

Premise - Final Interview



So today I did a couple of more interviews just because the main idea is established so I can grow the flower after being planted I also a well done animated show looking at cartoons design art to use as base that will help me getting my style and maybe fishes to work with as references.

Figure 1 Splash and Bubbles /Poster


Here is some more References

Figure 2 The Little Mermaid /Poster


Figure 3 The Little Mermaid /Crab and Birds


Figure 4 Nemo /Aquarium


Figure 5 Artists work concepts


Figure 6 Ninja Turtles lolls


Figure 7 Environments artist ref




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 06.05.21

Pot - Plants - Stage 1 - Correction 1  

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 05.05.21

Hanger -  Textured Hanger -  Lambert Material Hanger -  Wireframe   Substance Painter - Texturing

Life Drawing