Skip to main content

Toolkit 2 - Character Design - Character resesearch personality



In the character design class yesterday we learnt about character expression and with a little of feedback of the teacher Justin I finnally find out a main idea to help me developing my Goblin character in the dark forest. After some research about it I want this character to have characteristics of a sargitarious as references to develop shapes and his personality.
Here is a Design of what im thinking about.







Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor


Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic


Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors


Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Comments

  1. Yep - I like those drawings, Filipe - the big hands etc - looks strong and characterful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 06.05.21

Pot - Plants - Stage 1 - Correction 1  

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 05.05.21

Hanger -  Textured Hanger -  Lambert Material Hanger -  Wireframe   Substance Painter - Texturing

Life Drawing