Skip to main content

Summer Project - FV - Wind Pollination - Character designs


So for this I planned with phil to do a argument between the character sun and the lazy and uncofident character wind, here is some of the work the I have been doing today to find shapes and the final characters.

Comments

  1. Hey Filipe - so is the wind depicted as one of these?

    https://videohive.net/item/windsock/853772

    If so, I think that's a cute idea, but in terms of character design, I think you could explore it much further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil,

    Yes I want to create a character despicted as one of those what do you think of these developments?

    http://mar-lf.blogspot.com/2018/06/summer-project-fv-wind-pollination.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 05.05.21

Hanger -  Textured Hanger -  Lambert Material Hanger -  Wireframe   Substance Painter - Texturing

Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 06.05.21

Pot - Plants - Stage 1 - Correction 1  

Life Drawing