@Phil Fantastic Voyage - Characters April 13, 2018 Since the pitch I have been working on the script and the characters. I tried to comprise the character of the o2 molecule into 2 shapes only as requested. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Character Design Concept art Fantastic Voyage Year 1 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments tutorphil13 April 2018 at 06:12Yep - I think the 'cyclops' idea works well - still readable as a character and satisfying the feedback from the client :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 06.05.21 May 07, 2021 Pot - Plants - Stage 1 - Correction 1 Read more
Major Project - Mandrake The Magician - Modelling - 05.05.21 May 06, 2021 Hanger - Textured Hanger - Lambert Material Hanger - Wireframe Substance Painter - Texturing Read more
Yep - I think the 'cyclops' idea works well - still readable as a character and satisfying the feedback from the client :)
ReplyDelete